My Happy List



Photobucket


Well hello there, blog-verse! I had fully intended to compose my usual Fat Ass Friday and Friday Confessional posts, and obviously I dropped the ball on that. I also (accidentally) dropped the ball on the August Vlog. Time is warping with this whole new job, apartment hunting, exhausted 24/7 thing. Seriously, I have a hard time figuring out what day it is.

That's not a happy list item, by the way.
But this is!


I'm happy...
That I won an award. Yay! Even though I am suffering from blog-neglect guilt, the lovely Jill from Jill's World awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks, pretty lady!
Of course, every award comes with a task, and here it is:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post. 
2. Share 7 things about yourself.


3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.


So congrats (and thanks) to you fabulous bloggers who deserve this award. Wahoo!

And I promise to get enough time to read and comment on your blogs...uhm...next week...Wednesday, maybe? Sometime. I promise!

Labels: