My Happy List


Photobucket

Well, well, so much to be happy about this week!

I'm happy...
That I'm 30, and it's actually no big deal.


I'm happy...
That I can overindulge in food and booze for one day, and not feel guilty about it, or fat, or ugly, or anything less than satiated. That must be a 'turning 30' thing.


I'm happy...
That I am thisclose from getting a great apartment. I looked intensively, for two weeks, and finally found one that charmed me so much, it felt like home the moment I stepped through the doorway.



I'm happy...
That I don't have to worry about a hurricane affecting me this weekend. I'm a bit worried about my East Coast friends, and also about the fact that the Pacific Northwest is the only region in the continental US that hasn't been hit with a natural disaster in the past 12-18 months. Hrmmm....


I'm happy...
Just because!

Labels: