We Want to Know Wednesday

It may be Thursday where you are, but it's still Wednesday for me. So I'm sticking to my routine. Sort of. *ahem*
Thanks to Mamarazzi and Queso for hosting!

Photobucket

{1} If you could spend a day with a blogger, who you haven't met in real life, who would you choose?
Angie from My So-Called Chaos. Here's the crazy thing- we've been online friends for a decade and a half. We've shared a boyfriend in common (sort of), a faith system in common (sort of), a weight loss journey in common (more or less), and more. BUT we have never met in person. And on Friday, all that changes! I'm excited. 

{2} What website do you check first when you go online?
Gmail. I check my email like some women check their hair.

{3} What is something you are saving money for right now?
Life! Any moment now, the unemployment checks will end and I'll have to really scramble to continue paying off the school and car loans. Right now, I'm just trying to sock away as much as I can, to live on when the time comes.

{4} What is your go to silly face when a silly face is needed? You know the face, that one you pull out when goofin' for the camera. (post a pic of it and be entered to win a prize from Mamarazzi)
I'm a traditionalist, I stick with tongue out. I have a stumpy tongue, so it's not an expression that can be mistaken for anything else.



{5} How do you relieve stress?
I get physically active. And then after I've hydrated, I have a glass of red wine. And maybe some good cheese. And I tell everybody, everything. If things get really bad, or I can't be physically active to burn it off, I cry in a really ugly way, and then I get over it.

Labels: