We Want to Know Wednesday



Photobucket


This week has flown by so quickly! I'm swamped right now- work, finding a place to live, dealing with the fact that the only two pairs of shoes I have are flip flops and sexy death sandal heels that have given me half a dozen blisters in two days, needing to get a work wardrobe within the next 4 days mainly in the form of a few good interchangeable tops and a cardigan or two....you know, the usual.

But here's me, doing ONE meme this week. That's productivity!

Thanks to our We Want to Know Wednesday hosts, Mamarazzi and Alicia aka Queso!


{1} Did you live in the same town or move around a lot as a child?

I lived in the same town from age 8 months to age 18 years (and then for a few years here and there in my twenties). I was in the same house until I was 16, which is as rooted as you can be as a kid.


{2} What were your parents like?

My parents were, and are, amazingly supportive. They're also much like me, which made me frustrated when I was too young to accurately express myself and was unable to understand why I was continually frustrated. They were strict, and traditional, but I think my childhood was an unusually fantastic one.


{3} Do you have any siblings? What were they like growing up?

Yep, I have two older brothers. There was a phase where they were decorating boxes to look like Disneyland rides and pulling me around the house in them. There was a phase where one of them was getting into physical conflict with me on a daily basis, and the other was switching sides, and I still bear the scars from that phase. Now there's this cool adult phase thing where we can hang out as contemporaries and talk about anything, and when we occasionally piss each other off we just take a break instead of punching each other.


{4} Share a short story from your childhood.

See above.


{5} What did you look like? (share a childhood pic for a chance to win a prize)

Exactly like I do now.
No, seriously, my KINDERGARTEN teacher recognized me, after over a decade, in my senior year. I am amazing the same as I was. Need proof?

(My five year old fashionista self)

Labels: