Friday Confessional


Photobucket

It's F-f-f-f-f-f-friday!

I confess...
I safety-pinned the bodice part of my sundress together today, because my boobs are apparently too much for it. I will likely sew an inset to block the spectacular view of my uncute bra that this dress provides. But mostly I want to write the manufacturer and say: Making an XL means you have to pretend that the buyer has BOOBS in addition to a BELLY. Stop making XL dresses designed for an A cup. Bastards.

I confess...
I'm so very happy that the New Girl at work, when asked if she was married or engaged (like most of my workmates are), answered "Thank God, no".


I confess...
I've rejoined my D&D group, to which there are 4 new folks. And they're all awesome. But one of them is also really cute, and in my age group, single, and he's a biologist. Oh yeah, this is gonna be interesting...

I confess...
As much as I'm looking forward to moving into my apartment this Sunday, I'm a little bummed to not be spending nights with my bro, watching Food Network and baseball. D'awwww...

I confess...
I'm looking forward to this, more than I thought I'd be.

Labels: