Friday Confessional

Photobucket

Woowoo Friday!

I confess...
I had a dream about one of my coworkers last night, and it was really sexy. This is making me rather flustered and frustrated here at work today. If I see him today, I'm pretty sure I'll just blush and stammer like an idiot now. Frakin' hormones! Sheesh.

I confess...
I am 1/3 of the way done with the script that is due in ONE WEEK. I am such a slacker in the writing department, I swear. But it's ok, I'll get it done...costuming, on the other hand...

I confess...
You can see my priorities based on the order of the rooms I have unpacked since Sunday night. First was the kitchen. Second was the sewing room. Third was my room. What still remains? Artwork, and the entertainment center.


I confess...
The rain today is bumming me out. I LOVE the rain, but I was counting on scoring a really cheap bookshelf at a garage sale this weekend. I guess those are done for the season. Boosauce.

Labels: