Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...
I'm totally excited for the Swapoween! We've got a lot of participants so far, which makes it more thrilling. And I can't wait to see what creative awesomeness folks send their partners.

I confess...
I used to have a Scorpio thing, and now apparently I have a younger man thing. In the past 7 months, only two guys have really caught my attention and interest. And they are both four years younger than I am. I feel like a character in Cheri...

I confess...
I am overloading my schedule again. And I can't seem to stop. I never want to say no to activities and people that I enjoy, so I just NEVER say no. Watch for future spazzout soon!



I confess...
This video makes me love Sara Bareilles THAT much more. And miss swing dancing.
*le sigh*

Labels: