My Happy List


Photobucket


I am happy...
That I painted both bedrooms in my new place today, and taped the rest of the apartment so that it's ready for me to swoop in and paint tomorrow. I'm going with an 'island paradise' theme, and I can't wait to show you guys!


I am happy...
That I am making the paint colors work, even though they look very different on walls than they do on the little Behr color swatch sheets. 


I am happy...
That my new downstairs neighbor is a sweet, green-thumbed gardener. She told me today that she was hoping I'd be the one to get the place. D'awwwww....


I am happy...
Because work still wants to keep me. Yay!


I am happy...
To have the chance to participate in Mamrazzi's Favorite Colors swap! It's fun to shop for, and it's inspired me (and Miss Angie) to host another swap, afterward. Muahaha! Details coming soon, lovies!

Labels: