My Happy List

Photobucket


Let's hear it for the happy!

I'm happy...
Because I had a FAB time at Lisa's bday party. She's the kind of amazing person who attracts other amazing people into her life, so any event that she's involved automatically means there will be great new people to meet and chat with. 

(I also got a comparison to River Song, on Dr. Who, at her party. This makes me happier than I can say)

I'm happy...
That the weather has been perfect for wearing sundresses this month. I hope it continues, so that when my Shabby Apple dresses finally arrive, I can wear them to work.


I'm happy...
To be thisclose to done with the painting. It's a great Italian villa feel, and as soon as it's dry I'm totally taking you all on a vlog tour!


I'm happy...
That I have a little itty bitty crush. Relieved may be a better word. You see, I had crushed every other week, from age 5 or so to age 19. And then they slowed WAY down, but I didn't know how to adjust, so I made some really poor dating decisions instead. In fact, I haven't had a crush since....Ballet Boy, I think. And he was so easy, the crush didn't last long. But this time, I'm determined to savor the sweet tension. And I'm pleased as punch that I haven't just "grown out of it"...because having a crush when you don't intend to date is kind of awesome.


I'm happy...
Because today is the day I am officially moving! The movers arrive at 3, and within the next week I will finally have a sewing space, a writing space, all my own stuff, and a kitchen that is mine, all mine. Then, once my next paycheck arrives, I can get TV and internet going as well. Wahoo!


Labels: