My Happy List

Photobucket


I'm happy...
That I'm almost done unpacking and settling in. Next up: hanging the art! Wahoo!


I'm happy...
That I work at such a great place, with amazing people, doing things that make me happy. Finally, a career!


I'm happy...
That Miss Angie and I are hosting a swap. That's right- another swap. No, not a handmade-centric one, either. This one is all about one of my VERY favorite holidays (and hers, too)...and you'll just have to wait in anticipation until Monday, when the announcement and signups happen! ;)


I'm happy...
That I'm supported in my sewing (Lorenza, Gabriella), in my girly-ness (Zao, Priest), in my geekdom (the D&D group, the board gaming group), in my music (Older Sis), and in my life in general (see all of the above, plus family). I haven't felt this solidly loved and supported, regardless of flaking/change of direction/old-lady-tendencies, since high school.


I'm happy...
That tomorrow I get to be IN one of my favorite comics! Wahooo!
www.nightzero.com

Labels: