My Happy List

Photobucket


I'm happy...
Because I have freedom, for the first time in.....ever. There is NO ONE at home, to dictate my actions, to be responsible for, to worry over, to support, etc. So even if I start dating again, I'm pretty sure I can never, ever live with someone else. If we get married, he can stay in his own apartment and just come over for visits. ;)

I'm happy...
That I'm back with my friends. I laugh so hard during D&D on Thursdays that my sides hurt. I get such a creative buzz sewing with friends. I feel so loved and supported just knowing that these amazing people are nearby. 

I'm happy...
Because I'm debuting a new segment of my blog, "Diary of a Costume Addict". It's my way of staying on track with costuming, tracking my progress, and continuing my theme of over-sharing with you. :)

I'm happy...
That the Swapoween is happening! I know, I'm talking about it a lot. But I adore Halloween so much, and I keep getting ideas of what I could put in swap packages for it, depending on what my partner's favorite thing about Halloween is. The possibilities are endless! Plus, we've gotten a lot of signups so far, and many of them are swappers that I LOVE. Yay!

Labels: ,