Friday Confessional

Photobucket

I confess...
I may or may not have stealthily taken a pic of Peacock last night, to send to to prove that he's crush-worthy. Does that make me creepy, or just really appreciative of beauty?


I confess...
I love that it's Fall, with all the liquid sunshine we've been getting around here. And I love that my cabin in the woods had its first snowfall the other day (that's it, below). Yes, snow, in early October.
This Winter is gonna be awesome!

I confess...
I truly love my work. I'm coming in on a Saturday to get stuff done so we can stay on-target with our web deadline. And even though I know the web stuff is not the most important thing going on for the company right now, I LOVE that I'm treated with respect as if it were.


I confess...
My thing for Peacock is delicious. And like a kid in a candy store, I want more. And because I'm me, I'm very good at going after what I want, and not so good at sitting back and letting things happen. So my next confessional post may or may not have juicy tidbits (or, rejection).

I confess...
I am having tons of fun with the Swapoween! Packages get mailed out on Saturday or Tuesday (Monday is a mail holiday- whoops!), and I just keep finding awesome Halloween things to include. I wish I knew my partner better, though her blog makes me giggle (and drool), and I also wish the post office would let me send some of her Omnivore food list through the mail. 
 

Go confess YOUR juicy with Mamarazzi!

Labels: