Friday Confessional


Photobucket


I confess...
Things got a bit jucier after my last Friday Confessional.
(The theme for pics today is: unrelevent, but fun!)

I confess...
"You should meet my friend, X" used to make me cringe (come on, being single is nice!), but now I'm forced to reconsider my stance. It seems La Tigra knows me better than I thought. Also, she has epic taste. In men. For me. *ahem*


I confess...
One gains nothing when one risks nothing, so last Friday I asked Peacock out on a date. And after I met (and had date 0.5 with) Blue, Peacock accepted. When it rains, it pours!


I confess...
I never would have screwed my courage to the sticking post and asked Peacock if it weren't for Miss Angie having dating adventures of her own. Others' courage inspires my courage.


I confess...
Blue is a great kisser. And handsome, funny, interesting. I like him. But I'm determined to keep things casual all around, and not do my usual rush-in-screw-up. This is more a case of breaking habits and patterns of thoughts than just being cool. And breaking habits is hard!


I confess...
I hope Peacock is a good kisser. Because two good kissers who make my knees weak, at the same time? THAT would be a first. And I love me some firsts.
Or am I just greedy?
Either way!


I confess...
Work is an avalanche, so I haven't been devoting time to eating well (or much, or regularly), or hooping, or anything....aside from sewing for the convention I'm presenting at tonight and tomorrow. I'm having to work this weekend, as I did part of last weekend. And, gods willing, it will slow down to a normal pace after next week.


I confess...
If it weren't for the distraction of two amazing men, and having my own safe haven to come home to, this work and con stuff would be making me insane. Yay for distractions!


Go confess YOUR triumphs (*ahem*) at Mamamrazzi's!

(I confess....I couldn't post relevant pics because I secretly fear Peacock or Blue will stumble across my blog, read this, get offended or freaked out, and that'll be the end of that.)

Labels: