Have I Told You About Budugalee?


Bloggers around here might know a certain hilarious Bernie, from One Mixed Bag, but did you know that she has her own Etsy shop, and that it's AWESOME?

It's true!

I'm not a card maker. I tried stamping while in middle school, and it just wasn't for me. However, it irks me to pay $3 (and more) for a Hallmark card that is in no way unique. If I'm taking the time to send something through the postal service, I want the outside to be as unique and love-filled as the inside note is. What's a gal to do?


Luckily for me, I found Budugalee, which carries a variety of handmade cards. The range of cards in this shop is amazing- the images are fun, vintage, and definitely one-of-a-kind. And it's clear from the construction that Bernie knows (and loves) what she's doing.


I got a passel of Halloween cards (couldn't resist her recent sale), and she kindly threw in some freebie cards as a thank you.

Now, of course, I have a problem. I want to send everyone cards, for any reason whatsoever. Why not? The front of the card is like a bit of personal artwork, and has thus far brought a smile to the face of everyone I've mailed one to. And every time I check Budugalee, there's more fabulous cards up there. I'm on pins and needles for her next sale, so I can buy out all the stock again. Muahahaha!

*ahem*


 
So if you need some great, fun, artistic handmade cards of good quality, at great prices, with fast shipping, from a reputable source, point your browser over to Budugalee. You won't regret it!

*This is a totally voluntary post, not sponsored by anyone, and I received no compensation for it. I just like passing along info on things I think are truly fantastic, because YOU guys are truly fantastic.

Labels: