Monday, October 17, 2011

Swapoweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!


I got my package of Swapoween delightfulness from my fabulous partner, Kathryn of Omnivore100Project. This gal's posts generally have me drooling and laughing, which is a happy combo, but she's new to me in the blog 'verse. So, of course, I wasn't sure at all what kind of goodies I would get....
As it turned out, apparently she lives in my head!

 Clever clever! She used orange Ulta bags and black (reusable- yay!) Urban Outfitters bags to pack the goodies in, in keeping with the Halloween theme...

 A sweet card, a "Halloween 100 Project" (which is like the Omnivore 100 Project, only with more cavities!), a jack-o-lantern can cooler, and a super cute jack-o-lantern spatula (which I have already used).

 Dark chocolate (love!), a werewolf Pez dispenser, and two gorgeous decorative bowls (which I put on my windowsill, where they'll be seen and admired. By me. Heeheee...

Decorative buttons (PERFECT for my jewelry making!), cupcake decorations (my coworkers thank you, because now I have an excuse to bake some cuppycakes), and Halloween gel window clings. I LOVE window clings. I've had a set of Christmas ones since I was 7 or so, but never any other holiday. And now I do! And they're colorful and sparkly and now on my kitchen and dining room windows. Wahoooo!

This is my "opening Swapoween early in the morning is like Christmas, and Kathryn is awesome and I love it all" face. :)

Thank you, Kathryn, for a fabulous swap package that totally brightened my day! And thanks to my lovely co-host, Miss Angie, whose fortitude despite my foray into too-stressed-with-work-to-be-useful drove this swap to its successful heights.

16 comments:

  1. Great goodies! WOW, I would have been surprised and excited too. Love the spatula! I want one! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! =] I got my partner a few of the same things. I'm getting itchy for my package, but at least it's coming!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome awesome package! So much cool and fun stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D I am posting a little teaser tomorrow morning. Mamarazzi is the *best* Swapoween partner, ever!

    You are too, too cute, Beth. I can't wait to see all the creeptastic Halloween goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Package!!! Happy Swapoween!! The Spatula RULES!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great partner! Love the pumpkin spatula! Can I borrow it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great package! Love the wrapping, too. And DARK chocolate! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm so glad you liked everything! I'll have my post up by the end of the day (I LOVED everything you got me, by the way!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got an awesome package!!!

    Thanks to you and Angie for all your hard work putting this together - you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your pic is fab. love your package.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Love that pic ! :) So awesome. What a great package! I'm jealous of that Jack O lantern spatula..I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your HAPPY face!! loos like a greeeeeeat packages. thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. =) over from Kathryn's to eyeball your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like it was so much fun! I am following you now, hope I can get in on the swapsy goodness next time! I <3 Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those bowls! And it looks like you can display them way past Halloween and into Thanksgiving!

    Thanks for being such a great host!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I appreciate your love on this itty bitty blog of mine. Have a great day! :)