We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket

Thanks as always for this break from the whip of work, hosted by Mamarazzi and Queso.

{1} If you had an extra hour to do ANYTHING for yourself each day what would you do?
Hrmmm.....I should say hula hooping or working out, or playing trumpet or violin, or writing, or sewing. But I think in reality, it would be sleeping.

{2} Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I've got bankers house (10am-2pm). I am adaptable, so I've been both a morning person and a night owl, but I suffer more when I stay up late (even if I sleep in!) as opposed to waking up early. However, I hate hate hate getting up before the sun rises.

{3} How much sleep do you get on an average night?
I aim for 8-9 hours. Ideally, 10 hours a night would be pure bliss for me. I can function on as little as 6, but not for long. And less than 6? I'm more zombie than person.

{4} When do you find the time to blog/surf the ol' interweb?
Good question! Right now, not having internet at home, I squeeze in a few minutes during breaks at work, but that's not my ideal situation. I'm sorry that I've been ignoring your fantastic blogs! I promise to start reading them again and commenting, as soon as I can get internet at home!

{5} What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for?
Flirting. I've skipped sleep, meals, and obligations, but I've never skipped an opportunity to flirt.

Labels: