Friday Confessional


Photobucket

I confess...
It's time for me to accept the fact that Blue just isn't interested in me. Or maybe, only interested in me when he remembers who I am, every few weeks or so. Either way, he isn't into me in the way that I'm into him.


I confess...
This is easier said than done. I'm trying, though, to just walk away from that crazy stupid hope.


I confess...
It was helped a bit by Fashionista's (joking?) plan to hook me up with the VP of her kids' school. Apparently he's hot, so I'm not complaining. I'm also not taking it seriously.


I confess...
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who can easily juggle a busy work situation, several hobbies, friendships, independence, and a home, and still feel like dating someone wouldn't impact my life much. Am I delusional, or just super efficient with my time?



Labels: