Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...
I may or may not have tried to creatively slip a boy my number by using his camera to take a pic of my phone with a text message on it (of my number). Cheesy? That's how I roll, baby.


I confess...
This may have backfired horrendously, in a way that results in someone else having my number and message, with no context that it wasn't meant for them.


I confess...
Sometimes I think my Muse is actually the author of my life. And she delights in ironic humour.


I confess...
I've decided to be proactive about my dating life, instead of continuing to hope that men will just grow the balls to ask me on a date. I'm tired of waiting!


I confess...
I joined an online dating site. It's like shopping for fruit at the market, except I can't squeeze to check ripeness.

Wish me luck! :)

Confess your sins (or embarrassing desperation, like me) over at Mamarazzi's!

Labels: