Friday Confessional


Photobucket

I confess...
I really hate it when anyone ion my family makes the assumption that I'm an inept child, especially when I'm not doing anything wrong. Is it because I'm the youngest? Or female? It drives me nuts.

I confess...
I finally emailed Blue, since he doesn't respond to my texts anymore, to confront him on this whole "we're casually dating but we never see each other" thing. Honestly, I think he's lost all interest in me and just decided the silent treatment/cold shoulder would be the easier or better way of getting me to go away. I'm amazed that he can't see how fantastic I am, but whatever- I'm moving on.

I confess...
This attitude may or may not be tremendously helped along by a recent dose of *ahem* "sugar". It's amazing how fulfilled life is when all the body's needs are being met.

I confess...
I'm excited about tomorrow's chocolate tour.....even though I'm fairly certain I'll end up unconscious in a choco-stupor by noon.

Labels: