My Happy List

Photobucket


I'm happy...
That I got to help out on another Night Zero photo shoot on Sunday. This post-apocalyptic photographic novel is fun, and the dedication and skill of its crew is a thing to behold. Also, very attractive people.
I may or may not have flirted (within my limited means) like a bandit.


I'm happy...
That my social schedule is flexible enough to cancel things right and left when I start truly feeling ill. Thank the gods for patient friends!


I'm happy...
That I can now hunt down good chiropractic, massage, and acupuncture treatments to prevent my migraines. Yay for good medical insurance!


I'm happy...
That next week is Thanksgiving. I don't care about the holiday, or the eating that goes with it, but I could really use some family time right now.


I'm happy...
That my uncle is now at peace and pain-free, and that my aunt is free to mourn and focus on herself now. Sometimes, death is a blessing.

Thanks for the reminder to look on the bright side, Mamarazzi!

Labels: