Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Happy List


Photobucket


There's a lot to be happy about these days!

I'm happy...
That my co-author and good friend came for a visit, and we spent the ENTIRE weekend watching Dr Who and noshing. Best lazy weekend ever!


I'm happy...
That I've made a teensy bit of progress in said novel, and also completed my editing task. I had just the recharge I needed last weekend to get back to writing.


I'm happy...
That my folks are in town starting tomorrow, and we're going to have four solid days of family fun (including dinners together, shopping, and a chocolate tour).


I'm happy...
That I finally found a dress at Shabby Apple that fits me and looks good (although it does scream BOOBIES! on me). Also that I found a good pair of jeans at Target.com


I'm happy...
That my awesome Autumn Swap partner, Amber, sent me goodies for decorating my place and enabling kitchen gadgets (cupcake-extravaganza, here I come!)

2 comments:

  1. Lots of things to be happy about :) That dress is super-cute! Spending an entire weekend watching my favourite shows/movies and noshing sounds absolutely delightful right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous. I can never find anything at Shabby Apple that will fit me right. At least not at a price I'm willing/able to pay...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I appreciate your love on this itty bitty blog of mine. Have a great day! :)