My Happy List



I'm happy...
That I have a blind date on Saturday. We met online and have emailed a few times, and yes I'm all nervous, but I'm determined to have a good time!


I'm happy...
That I met the gorgeous guy on floor 3 (and his adorable puppy) at work today. Did I mention he's gorgeous? And has a puppy? I was bouncing for hours after that. Thank goodness my co-workers are patient women.

I'm happy...
That I can be Santa again this year to a bunch of strangers via Livejournal's Holiday Wishes community. It's like tiny blog swaps, albeit one-way, and even though it taxes my pocket money for shipping, I enjoy doing it. Altruism is such a high!

I'm happy...
That the MEOW fundraiser is still happening this week, despite a recent, and very serious, outbreak of feline leukemia at the kennel. It all stems from cats that were seized from a hoarder, whose face I'd like to curbstomp for that. Instead, I will cross-stitch, craft, and bake in support of this amazing shelter.

I'm happy...
That I live alone. So very happy! The privacy and control are so worth it, especially when I can arrange for friends to come over, and put off doing the dishes, and shower whenever I feel like it. Huzzah for no roommates!

*Today's images have nothing to do with the posts...I just felt like posting Retro LOLs. Sometimes I'm random like that.

Labels: