We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket

Thanks as always for the diversion, Mamarazzi, Queso, and Crazymama!

{1} How did you celebrate Halloween? Trick or treating? Adult party? Trunk or treat?

I dressed up for work, and ran into a few itty bitty trick-or-treaters (the nearby strip mall was encouraging kids to come to businesses there for candy), who thought I was a princess (I can't tell you how many times that made me giggle) and were all simply adorable. After work I went home, watched 80s movies, had 3 glasses of red wine, honored my gods, got all weepy (I blame the hormones) and went to bed around 11. Thrilling, I know. ;)




{2} What candy is your favorite/the first thing you steal from the kids?

Well, I don't normally steal candy from anyone's kids! :P
My favorite candy, though, is any combo of dark chocolate and peanut butter. I'm not a big candy person, but I try to avoid the temptation at this time of year.

{3} What kind of candy do you give out, is it your favorite? or something you know you won't be tempted to eat?

I've almost NEVER had trick-or-treaters on Halloween, a fact which makes me sad. The two times that I have had then, though, I've given out the kind of candy I don't enjoy eating, so I don't have the temptation. If I ever live in an area where I get a lot of kids coming by, I'll try for a diverse type of candy (which will definitely include chocolate).

{4} How soon after Halloween do you take down decorations and put away costumes?

Generally the first weekend after Halloween is when I get around to taking them down. I have a serious lack of "just Autumn" decorations, though, so my house isn't going to be very festive until December.

{5} When do you decorate for the next holiday?

Early December. I don't really decorate for Thanksgiving. :( 

Labels: