Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...
I am nervous about my 3 dates this weekend. Not because they're dates, but because I have a bad short-term memory, and I'm paranoid that I'll call one the wrong name, or get details muddled betwixt them. Le Predator tells me that's totally within reason, since *I* hold all the cards in a date situation, but I remain skeptical.


I confess...
Lunch with the girls today was a blast, and led to conversations that led to pics like this:

I confess...
I will now distract everyone I can with a fantastic little website o' cuteness. Muahahaha! Happy Friday. :)


I confess...
Sending out random gifts from the Livejournal Holiday Wishlist makes me happy (and a wee bit broke). Playing santa to total strangers absolutely puts me in a holiday mood!

Labels: