Friday Confessional

Photobucket



I confess...
I have fallen behind on blogging this week. Sorry! I will endeavor to catch up.
I confess...
Part of that was being uber-busy with work, and part of that was...erm...getting uber busy. *ahem*

I confess...
I don't do resolutions, but 2012 is going to be a great year for most of us. A creative one, too. 

I confess...
I am looking forward to some relaxing time with my family this weekend. I'm so happy about the SOs my brothers are bringing, and my folks aren't fighting, and I just feel peaceful going into it. Plus, of course, eggs benedict and mimosas. Mmmmmmm....
I confess...
I will be happy to hear the end of the Christmas music. I was dandy with it at first, but considering I only like about 30% of the tunes piped out of every store and shop this season, it's starting to get old. Or maybe I'm getting grumpier in my adage.

Labels: