Friday Confessional

Photobucket

I confess...
It's really easy to turn me into a grinning idiot. Just make sure Boysenberry texts me something sweet and random, when I least expect it. Then watch me pause everything in my life, read it three times, and giggle like a kid at Christmas.


I confess...
It's also really easy to make me paranoid about having done something wrong. Just regularly communicate with me, and then go to radio silence for 3+ days. Then watch me pace, worry, obsess, fear, and generally try not to implode.

I confess...
I worry that this makes me high maintenance. And perhaps also a little neurotic. And needy. :(

I confess...
I'm also really bad about getting my hopes up. I'm naturally optimistic, and at the slightest encouragement, I will go squee and make plans and let myself be ridiculously excited. This is not mixing well with casual dating, wherein I am supposed to be cool, aloof, and hard to get.

I confess...
I have never in my life been cool or aloof, and playing hard to get seems dishonest to me, and a bit of a headgame. I envy you ladies to whom that James Dean stuff comes naturally.

And because I love you, and am still twitterpated despite being nervous about being a big dork, here's something hot to leave you with. *ahem*

Labels: