My Happy List



I am happy...
That I had a fantastic date on Saturday night. After 9 hours, I still wanted to know more about him, do fun stuff with him, and keep touching him. I'm excited for the next date!


I am happy...
That the MEOW Cat Rescue fundraiser went well. I didn't make as much stuff for it as I had hoped to, but every penny counts. And my doggie biscuits were epic.


I am happy...
That I have a good reason to clean my place this week. Muahahahahaa! Cryptic!
No, not really. It's a boy. It's always a boy, isn't it? Outside of my co-author, who needs a nickname, it will be the first time I've had a boy over to my place here. I'm....nervous.


I am happy...
For the existence of Pandora. It isn't always an accurate radio station to what musical mood I'm in, but when it is.....I can't stop singing and dancing around. Wahooo!


I am happy...
No, I am ECSTATIC that I got to reconnect with a cousin. We haven't seen each other in over 15 years, but we're peas in a pod in many ways. Facebook has now enabled me to get to know him (and be inspired by him), and I am so very grateful for that opportunity.


I am happy...
That I am giving away books to y'all! Check out my giveaways:
Men Dancing (drama/comedy)- Book Lover's Holiday Giveaway
The Lens and The Looker AND The Bronze and The Brimstone (YA)- An Interview with Lory Kaufman
Go enter to win! Please? :)

What's on YOUR happy list today?

Labels: