My Happy List


Photobucket

I am happy...
That I had a wonderful date with a very mature and positive man on Friday. And another one with an equally mature and fun man on Saturday. My weekend was wall-to-wall exhaustive fun!


I am happy...
That I seem to be attracting an entirely new class of man than I have previously encountered. And thus my mother gets to say she told me so.


I am happy...
That my brother is dating a really amazing woman. The more I get to know her, the more I admire, respect, and like her. Win!


I am happy...
That my parents are coming over the mountains next week. I'm not at all panicked that Christmas is here (just continually surprised at how quickly time flows), and I am always excited for family social time, Eggs Benedict and Mimosas, and that cat-in-a-sunbeam feeling that happens this time of year.


I am happy...
That my little surprise gifts are arriving in households this week (and next, hopefully). I love fulfilling the wishes of strangers!


I am happy...
That my coworkers are so fun. Here's an example of how goofy they are:
This was posted to my FB wall this morning (it is NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

Labels: