My Happy List


I am happy...
That I had a weekend full of Misfits, good food, and Otaku. It was restful, it was fun, and it was the best thing I could have done with my weekend before Christmas.

I am happy...
That I love myself enough to be guilt-free about enjoying all these goodies. Vendors that we contract with have been showering us with gourmet cookies, candies, and chocolate. I'm almost getting sick of sugar, but not quite.
 (actual cupcake that I just ate)

I am happy...
That I haven't gotten seriously ill yet. I'm usually sick in the Autumn and/or Winter, with the allergies and the stress and all, and I've been working hard to keep that from happening this year.


I am happy...
That my coworker gave me a defined "style", which allows me a chance to narrow my wardrobe down to a certain look. The style? Victorian Grunge.
 (I could make that...)

I am happy...
That I have so much to look forward to, with the holidays and family and crushes and everything. This is going to be a busy, fun, lovely few weeks!

Labels: