My Happy List

Photobucket

I am happy...
That despite being so sick he had to go to the ER on Xmas, my brother is healing normally.

I am happy...
That the holiday was a success. I admit I was kind of over it, mid-way through the day. But we didn't scare my bro's new girlfriend away, which is fantastic.


I am happy...
That Boysenberry texted me on Sunday to wish me a Merry Christmas, even though he doesn't celebrate the holiday and I'm sure he was busy with his family. Sweet little gestures like that go a LONG way with me, and considering how impressed I have already been by his manners, attitude, life, etc....well, I'm having to maintain a death grip on this whole "dating casually" thing right now.


I am happy...
That I'm finally wrapping up the craziness that has been work for the past 2 weeks. I feel very on top of things, and accomplished.


I am happy...
That I have A PLAN for the new year. The Virgo in me always needs one. 
So here it is: 
And that takes care of my physical, emotional, and creative needs for the new year. Wahoo!

Labels: