We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket

Thanks as ever to Mamarazzi, Queso, and Crazymama for hosting!

{1} What was the best part of 2011?
Growing up. After a stressful and challenging first quarter, and a humbling second quarter, I feel more like I've grown into my own this year than EVER before. Maybe turning 30 had something to do with that, or maybe it was emerging from being powerless to painting my own destiny.


{2} What do you look forward to in 2012?
Gaining more skills and confidence in my job, fulfilling creative needs in my hobbies, getting in better shape, and of course dating some amazing menfolk!


{3} Do you actually keep your New Year resolutions?
No, which is why I don't make resolutions. I just make changes. :)


{4} What are your top 3 resolutions for the new year?
To start the P.I.N.K. Method with Zao, to get into swing and salsa dancing, and to finish my co-authored novel with Otaku.


{5} Do you have any fun new years traditions or plans?
Growing up, we had French Breakfast Puffs and Lil Smokies for breakfast on New Year's Day, and watched the Rose Parade. This year, I have no plans, and am devoted to playing my NYE party plans entirely by whim.

Labels: