Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...
I had a donut this morning. And a cupcake. I can spin it and say, you know, I want this weight loss to be a permanent change and that means working around temptations instead of just binging and purging. But really, it was birthday donuts and cupcakes. 

I confess...
I feel more proactive, having set a solid weekly and monthly goal for the weight loss. I know things will average out, but I like looking at the numbers. It's a Virgo thing.

I confess...
I saw Boysenberry yesterday. It was only a little awkward, and didn't leave me mopey. Yay!

I confess...
I want to scowl at all the snow-haters here in Western WA who are bitching about this like it's a punishment. Guys, it's been ONE WEEK. It's the only snow we've had all winter, and likely to be the only snow we get. And we had virtually no rain this Fall. So get over yourselves and this minor inconvenience, and enjoy the fact that it allows for activities you otherwise never get to experience (snow days, sledding/skiing/snowball fights, excuse to wear PJs and sip cocoa all day, picturesque scenery, etc).

I confess...
I'm getting sales on my Etsy shop, with my 50% off sale going on right now. It's slow, but at least I'm getting rid of inventory. Yay!

I confess...
I'm officially done with online dating. And with passive dating in general. If you want to get to know me, you can grow a pair and ask me to coffee (or whatever). Otherwise, go away.

And I leave you with this:

Labels: