Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...
I'm a bad costumer. I keep making sewing plans....I have yet to sew anything this year. :(
This weekend, between my work holiday party and Inara's bday party, I need to sew.


I confess...
I can't figure out where my time is going. I work, I cook, I clean, I exercise, I take care of odds and ends, I watch an episode or two of something on DVD, read a little....poof! It's midnight and I've done nothing creative. 


I confess...
I have nothing much to confess this week. I've been working, flirting, running errands, etc. I haven't had time to do much sinning! ;)

ADENDUM!
I confess...
I now have a date with Viking tonight, Bear tomorrow afternoon, and Smokey (ok, not a date, a function and an excuse to flirt) tomorrow night. 90% of me is strutting. 10% of me is panicking about what I'm going to wear.


Labels: