We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket

Thanks for the excuse to post today, Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama!

{1} What do you love about blogging?


It's an excuse to write, even on days where I don't feel up to creative writing, and it's introduced me to some amazing people, crafts, and books.

{2} What is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?

I'm not big on permeating scents, but I have an apple pie candle that is amazing. I light it, and I'm home.

{3} How would you describe your style?
A coworker recently described it as Victorian Grunge, and I'm trying to work toward that more. Right now it's still eclectic, with leanings toward lazy and poor. I need a style makeover!

{4} What are 3 things your dream home would have that your current home doesn't have?
A library room with a fireplace, a dishwasher, a private garden, and a working heater.

{5} Do you look at your keyboard when you type?
I glance back and forth between the screen and keyboard, even when I'm typing at my usual 65 wpm. It's habit, I suppose.

Labels: