We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket

Thanks as always for asking and hosting, Mamarazzi, Queso, and Crazymama!

{1} What is your most commonly used word or phrase when you are frustrated?
Well, they're cuss words, and one starts with a D and ends with 'it', the other starts with an F. I've tried using a cutesy phrase, but really, only hard-stop and short words work for me when I'm frustrated.


{2} What random question do you usually get from strangers or casual acquaintances?

"So how do you know him/her?"
(I know a lot of people from a lot of social circles, and most of them overlap in random ways)


{3} Did you ever correspond by mail with anyone, who? Do you still have the letters?
Before she passed away, my great aunt and I sent each other letters about every month. I kept most of them, but they were lost a move or two ago. I have horrible handwriting, but I think written correspondence is a very tender and special thing.


{4} Do you dance in public? why or why not?
I often groove a teensy bit when I'm happy (mostly just a butt wiggle). I will ballroom dance in public, sure, especially if I'm among friends.


{5} What is your favorite kind of chapstick/lip balm?
I have a soft spot for Burt's Bees tinted lip balms. I'm sure there's better out there, but these do the trick for me.

Labels: