We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket

Thanks as always to hosts MamarazziQueso and Crazymama

{1} Which of the following phrases characterizes how you live your life?
    a. You only live once
    b. test the water before jumping in
    c. stability is the key to life


I would say B. I try to maintain balance with everything in my life, including trying new things and being smart about it. :)


{2} What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh?

I don't remember the context, but it was my work buddies saying/doing something ridiculous and inappropriate. This happens daily, and I love it.


{3} Who is the last person you hugged?

Bear, on Sunday, after our date.


{4} What song always makes you happy when you hear it?

Oh, SO many! Bear McCreary's "All Along the Watchtower". Most anything by Jem or Matt Nathanson.


{5} What's the first thing you thought about this morning?

My dream. And hope for snow.

Labels: