We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket

Thanks to  MamarazziQueso and Crazymama for hosting!

{1} What is your favorite room in your house and why? Bonus points for a picture.
I really should say my crafting/writing room, since I'm paying a fortune in order to have it. But it's rarely used because that area of the house is dark and cold. So I'm going to go with my kitchen! Delicious things happen there. :)

{2} What is your favorite time of day and why?
Morning, for sure. I get stuff done between 9am and 1pm, usually. And then I start slowing down.

{3} What is your favorite genre of music (or band/singer) and why?
I don't have one favorite genre or musician, but I do prefer upbeat and happy-sounding stuff. Nikki and Rich is a new fav.


{4} What is your favorite "go to" snack? Is it something you keep on hand?
Since starting PINK, I've given up most of my go-to snacks. Nonfat Greek yogurt is my "I'm feeling noshie and have time" favorite (especially Chobani Black Cherry). I also keep a small stash of raw nuts for on-the-go snacking (although I'm not supposed to, with this diet...shhhhh!).



{5} What is your favorite form of exercise or way to keep moving?
Dance! Ballroom, swing, belly....I haven't done them in a long time, but can't wait to start again. I LOVE moving with music and the romance of it and it's a great workout. Barring that, I'm a big walker. I walk everywhere that I can, in any kind of weather.

Labels: