Fat Ass Friday


Previous Weight: 168
Current Weight: 165.5

Well, that's a win! I'm happy and hope that my body continues to drop weight and inches (must measure myself tomorrow morning!).

The PINK routine was not getting easier, but my body was getting more efficient, so I took a break from it this week. Instead, I have been walking 7+ miles Monday and Tuesday, then weight lifting Thursday (ohmygods my triceps). Yesterday I did nuthin', which I suspect I am paying for today, so today I am walking AND doing lower body/core workout exercises.

I'm also hoping to replace a meal with a protein shake more regularly, after working out in some fashion.

My protein shake recipe:
1 scoop protein powder (I use Alive! brand pea protein)
1 handful fresh spinach
1 splash lime juice
1 peeled, cooked beet (I buy them canned to save time)
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 banana
10 frozen strawberries

Blend well! It comes out somewhat more brown than pink, but it tastes delicious and is packed full of good things.

Labels: , ,