Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...
I'm twitterpated on Viking. This will be gushy. You've been warned!


I confess...
He made me laugh out loud, through email, before we ever met. But it was the moment on our first date when he smiled in response to something I'd said, and my heart leapt in response, that I knew I was in trouble.



I confess...
He likes curvy/chubby ladies. And he's not scared of the tummy fat. And he wants to teach me how to do a push up. And he's wonderfully self-aware, and comfortable in his own skin. And he can pick me up. And he knows exactly how to touch and hold me. And, oh by the way, he's frakkin' gorgeous.



I confess...
I am grateful that I can gush here, with minimal judgement and eye rolling from y'all.


I confess...
A gym workout date has been proposed. How nuts am I over this man? I'm not only in favor of this plan, I'm excited about it.


I confess...
II let out a mighty yawp, as Walt Whitman would say, in the car on the way to work today. Pure unadulterated joy, baby!

Labels: