Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...
My workout date with Viking was a lot of fun. He was supportive and knowledgeable, which helped ease my shame at being such a weakling. And he definitely motivated me to work it, inside and outside of the gym. ;)

I confess...
I'm excited to start my garden on Tuesday. Oh, is that Valentine's Day? Yeah, I'm planting seeds and defying cultural expectations.

I confess...
I need to find a way to channel my desire to be useful/helpful to others. I donate more money and stuff than I can afford, I make people uncomfortable by randomly doing their dishes, I bake for near-strangers on a regular basis, I go Florence Nightengale on ill friends. Apparently people mistrust my motivation, and/or find this creepy and annoying.

I confess...
I need a three day weekend to get started on all the projects that have been piling up. Knitting, costuming, writing...my social life has exploded this week, only to overshadow my creative productivity. Argh!

I confess...
I'm already making contingency plans, in case my meeting at work today goes horribly, horribly wrong. This is prudent....except that I'm starting to get excited about those contingency plans. D'oh!

Labels: