Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...
I've got a cat! I adopted him yesterday, though I don't take him home until the weekend (buying me time to get all his cat goodies). His name is Valentino, he's a love and 6 years old, he's got thumbs, and his fur feels like a rabbit pelt. I'll be posting pics once he adjusts to living in a house again instead of a shelter.


I confess...
I have been a bad, bad PINK girl this week. I haven't worked out since last Wednesday AND I have consumed alcohol, bread, red meat, and sugar this week. To say I lost momentum barely scratches the surface, though I think it was in large part a result of stress and exhaustion.

I confess...
I'm getting back on the bandwagon, not to worry. How can I not, with so many amazing bloggy friends who are on their own journeys of health and weight loss? Y'all inspire me.


Labels: