Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...
This week is emphasizing for me the importance of sleep. And, more to the point, the danger in having a lack of it. And yet, every time Valentino comes into the room, I wake up. 
If this is what having a newborn is like, I am so screwed.


I confess...
I ate horrifically yesterday. Two breakfast burritos, an apple, two cookies, corn chips, salsa, a few Doritos, 4 oz meatloaf, a corn muffin, chai, coffee, a root beer, and a large brownie. This was less than 24 hours after I vowed to work harder to cut out sugar and grains/breads/starches. I am planning on kicking my own butt when I work out this evening, and forcing myself to work out Saturday and Sunday, despite a weekend full of commitments. I need to detox all that crap OUT.

I confess...
It frightens me when coffee cannot cure a case of The Dumbs.

I confess...
My doc says avocados are a good source of Omega 3's. I love it when science tells me to eat more of the things I love! Mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, and now avocados? Yes, please! (half an avo a day for me)

Labels: ,