We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket

Thanks as always to MamarazziQueso and Crazymama for hosting!

{1} What is for dinner tonight (bonus for sharing the recipe)?
Victory! 
(Viking and I have a gym date, and I expect dinner with be in the form of something protein-and-veg after that.)


{2} Share something you are currently looking forward to.
Tonight, pushing myself in working out with Viking, and helping him with his workout. And then afterward.
:D
(click the pic!)

{3} What are your thoughts on re-gifting?
I see no injury in re-gifting, as long as the gift is still new/great condition. I'm not a fan of accumulating stuff, so if I won't be using the gift, I pass it along (or donate it).


{4} How often do you rearrange your furniture?
Every time I move. So in the past 4 years that has been 7 times. And I like where it's at right now.


{5} Share a picture from your cellphone or camera.
(That's my ex, Jamie, fire spinning in 2010 in my backyard)

Labels: