Friday Confessional: My Insanity

Photobucket


I confess...
I think time moves faster for me than most people. Is it because I fill my every waking moment with action and/or purpose? Or is it genetic? 


I confess...
This holds true in my personal and professional life. I do the work of weeks in five days, somehow more efficient than I expect myself to be. Consistently.


I confess...
This is a problem where dating is concerned. Normal people go a week or more between dates without a second thought. To me, a week between dates is what I'd do if I had met someone else that I was more interested in dating. 

I confess...
This also heightens my guilt complex when I go a week (or more) without writing my novel, or sewing, or cleaning. 


I confess...
For my own sanity, I need to slow down and be more normal. I know this. But how? Short of drugs (legal or otherwise)? The answer eludes me.

*The writer would like to apologize for the blatant visual profanity in this post. It's ribald, but it's appropriate and, let's face it, sometimes cussing DOES make you feel better.

Labels: , ,