Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...
I'm very frustrated to be sick, after 8 months of perfect health. I guess it couldn't last forever. But I'm refusing to let it alter my plans, darnit!


I confess...
Valentino has been extra sweet this week- chasing his tail, cuddling with me, talking to me...I'm extra thankful to have him in my life these days. 

I confess...
My seedlings are growing well, and that makes me happy. I really really really really hope I don't kill these.

I confess...
I'm happy for X, that she's being wooed. But it does make my own situation stand out starkly. And I'll admit that I'm a bit jealous. Or envious. Or wistful. Anyway, I miss having a man interested in me, enough to take me places, talk to me often, compliment me, want to get to know me, and revel no-holds-barred in the joy of our giddy relationship newness. 

Labels: , , ,