Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...
I haven't posted or checked blogs all week. I feel guilty about this, but seriously, work is insane PLUS my mom is visiting PLUS I'm still a little sick. I just haven't had the time to do anything. Please don't shoot me.


I confess...
Despite having a lot of chores to do, I have Big Plans on Saturday. And by Big Plans, I mean a chance to flirt with firemen wearing kilts and playing bagpipes and drums. 

Yes.


I confess...
It makes me sad that I won't be able to drink my beloved stout (Beamish) on St Patty's Day because of this gluten-free dietary change. 
However, I can still drink mixed alcohol, so I'll still be able to act like a tart.


I confess...
I'm really excited to get my flirt on. Or even just eyeball some hotties. I thrive on that hormonal rush headgame.


I confess...
I could also use the distraction, as I am single for the foreseeable future (note to menfolk: if you want me, you must woo and pursue me, and understand that I'm not boinking anyone on the 1st/2nd/3rd/etc date. I am not your mistress, mother, or buddy).


I confess...
I enjoy that having no time for men means more time for writing, costuming, baking, Valentino, volunteering, etc. I'm getting excited over my old hobbies by frequenting Pinterest and making plans.


Labels: , ,