Friday Confessional

Photobucket

I confess...
I have gained back half of the weight that I lost. I'm not worried, though- I'm still eating really healthily, and will be moving more as soon as I get over my current illness (and work stress).


I confess...
I'm nervous that I'm doing my first blog hop wrong. And that I won't know until the end, and people will hate me. Where does this blog insecurity come from?


I confess...
I started a second blog, for an entirely different purpose. I hope to be witty and charming on it (maybe I should post while tipsy? Or would menfolk be intimidated by a woman alone at a bar with a laptop?). I've never had a guy buy me a drink, or pick me up at a bar. In fact, the only men who have ever approached me at a bar were on St Paddy's Day, and they were much older and drunk. So....this is more for fun than actually with any hope of finding my Prince Charming.


I confess...
Finding a mate is really low on my priority list right now. I have plans and schemes, trips coming up, and not enough money to go around. I think I'm happier, being too busy to be lonely.


I confess...
I'm also allowing myself to be embittered by the cowardice of the men I have dated. Not all of them, definitely, but a large contingent. Here's a hint: If you're reading this and you have gone on a date with me, and at some point stopped talking to me rather than tell me you aren't interested...you're a coward. Grow a pair and stop hurting women through your passivity.

Labels: , , , ,