My Happy List


Photobucket

I'm happy...
That I'm visiting my parents this weekend. I need some bonding time, to be spoiled for a few days, and to be distracted from a continually crazy work week and some heart stresses.

I'm happy...
That I'm making a new dedication to health, with going gluten-free. It makes me feel proactive, even as I have faltered in my exercise routine.

I'm happy...
That X is being courted by a gentleman. I enjoy living vicariously through her, as I haven't been wooed in a very long time, but I'm also immensely pleased because she deserves this. All good women should be properly wooed.

I'm happy...
That Valentino seems to be relaxing around me. We cuddle at night now. He's my main squeeze.

I'm happy...
To be excited about sewing again. I'm feeling guilty about delaying the book, again, but it seems I can only focus on one creative thing at a time. Right now, that's costuming. Ish.


I'm happy...
That Viking is looking to his own happiness. We must all do that, and find what makes us the best version of ourselves. I hope he does find his joy, and his path to it, and pledge to his own health and future. 
Regardless of whether he lets me be part of that.

Labels: , ,