Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Happy List

Photobucket


I'm happy...
That almost all of my seedlings are sprouting! I hope they flourish.


I'm happy...
That I am filled with plans for SCA events, costuming, dance classes, and more. They may not all bear fruit, but planning them is half the fun.


I'm happy...
Tonight Zao and I are going swing dancing. Wahooo!


I'm happy...
Because Mountain & River are considering visiting me and maybe moving out here. I would LOVE that! I am already making plans and schemes. We could be neighbors!


I'm happy...
That everyone is in support of my Pubgirl Reviews project. I promise to be safe, and classy, and have a good time. And I'm also using it as an exercise in enjoying being out by myself. For science!

3 comments:

  1. Love your Happy! Hope you have fun!, but pleeze be careful. It's a crazy world out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy, happy list. Love your seedlings, and I can't wait to see what the new blog brings. Have a fabulous Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your seedlings! That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I appreciate your love on this itty bitty blog of mine. Have a great day! :)