Friday, March 23, 2012

This cat will keep me from committing homicide...

I'm sick. As in, feels like it's trying to become bronchitis. But I went to work all week anyway, because we had major deadlines. And I made pork in my crock pot, only while I was at work it charred to a lump of coal and stunk up my house. And the maintenance guy who was supposed to replace my rickety steps instead just dropped a load of lumber off.

Thank goodness for a strong sun, and Valentino.

video

(Yeah, he chases his tail all the time, despite being 6 years old and scared of everything)

4 comments:

  1. I am both fascinated and intimidated by the wonders of the crockpot. I forgot to turn it on once when I was cooking pork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook me so we can catch up. Niko Apostolidis...Ohio...look for the monkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, I just had to check in on you, it's been a while. I'm so behind with this early spring!! Can't say inside. I hope you are feeling better and I'm so thankful for Valentino!! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Glad you have such a great little buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I appreciate your love on this itty bitty blog of mine. Have a great day! :)